1. S’mores frappaccino from starbucks is awesome. Although for a diabetic such as myself, it’s a headache in a cup. I had an interview an hour ago, went fine. Everything went well and seemed like an a great place except one thing, the pay. The location is a big plus though, only 2 minutes from where i live.
2. Manny Pacquiao vs Mayweather sucked. Mayweather is a bitch. He is not a fighter, he is a runner and a hugger. You can not watch that fight and seriously give it to Floyd. Manny was the aggressor while Floyd ran around the ring. The guy is 48-0 and claims to be the best, even though Julio Cesar Chavez was 87-0. Again, Manny is a bitch.
3. I miss photography. I think i miss editing photos more to be honest. A friend of mine wants me to do her engagement pictures for her this July so that’s awesomesauce.
4. Do you guys think people graduating with with a degree today are just as smart as those who did it before the internet? I mean, you can basically find your entire class assignments with answers on the internet.
5. My little niece, who is a wrestler, listens to DMX before her events to pump her up. I gave her a ride home from school and we listened to DMX in the car. Hearing a preteen sing DMX while trying not to say the cuss words is hilarious. I told her you can sing the song right if you’re in the car with uncle robert. Obviously, she needs to watch her mouth when in public though.