1. Finally found a job. Where at? I’m not saying lol The reason why I would get in trouble with my other job is because they kept reading some of the things i would put on here. So yeah, not mentioning it. I will say that it is in loss prevention and that the money is not too bad. They actually gave me the salary that i was looking for.
2. I’m back in school mode. I want to bust my ass and get the shit done and move on. I did fail my last term but that is my fault and my fault only. I just didn’t care. Now though, new job, new way of thinking. It’s going to be hard down the stretch, but well worth it. Or so I’ve been told.
3. A girl that i know has to move out of the place she is renting due to it being sold. She has nowhere to go and that sucks. I know first hand how that it is. I went from the military, to living with my Aunt, to my dads, to my sisters basement to my mother in laws basement to where I am now. I wish I could help her. I do have an extra room in my apartment, but I know my wife wouldn’t go for it. Not saying she would be wrong to say no, just saying i know how it is to have to wonder what else can go wrong.
4. Freddie Gray, of course I was going to go there. Freddie was arrested for…well that’s the thing, we really don’t know. Speculation is, is that he ran because of his record. He was caught, put in the police van and transported. A few witnesses say that he was complaining of his leg hurting when being taken away. This however does not explain how a guy who complained of a hurt leg, ended up dead due to spinal injuries.
4.5 It’s funny to me in a sad way that this man’s rap sheet has been released, as if it brings justification to his death. Does it really matter? He could of had 40 arrest, or 0. What does matter is how you go from living to dead while in custody. This leads me to Baltimore where some call it protest, while others call it riots. I’m all for protesting, as long as it is done peacefully. The problem that we have in Baltimore is that the media only picked up on the highschool aged “protesters” who ended up rioting. The difference between these pics are that in the 60’s there was a bond in the community. They fought for the love and respect of each other. Today though, these fucktards do what they do because they know a camera is watching them and society has glorified being a thug…or as i like to call it “being a fucking idiot”.
5. “All they are doing is destroying their own community.” When you don’t have self worth for yourself, you can’t have it for your community. If you live in poverty and cant purchase and enjoy the things that are being shown in the window fronts of these businesses, of course you’re not going to care about them. A majority of these business are white owned, and unfortunately there is no connection to them. Yes, they are burning down a community, but it’s the community that has feed off of them. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s dumb as hell to burn down your own community, but there is a reason behind it.
6. Why don’t they protest black on black crime? That’s easy, the media cold give two shit about that.
7. We don’t have to worry about ISIS destroying us, just ourselves.